Woodland Services Crew
Long View Forest
Woodland Services crew members focus primarily on large scale habitat restoration projects, timber stand improvement, apple tree pruning, trail construction and maintenance and silvicultural techniques for private, state and governmental agencies.
Qualified applicants must:
1. Be highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
2. Have good and timely communication skills, know how to ask the right questions, and show constant attention to detail. Communication includes daily text messaging and cell phone calls to coordinate work activities.
3. Be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle.
4. Be able to eagerly and independently take on daily tasks and responsibilities.
Qualified applicants will ideally:
1. Have plant identification skills of New England plant species and experience with chemical control of invasive plant species.
2. Have training and experience operating chainsaws and clearing saws.
3. Have other forestry training and experience as well as an interest in a forest management career.
Additional Information: https://www.longviewforest.com
Contact Name: Tom Groves
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 9788883718