Tropical Forest Landscapes: Conservation, Restoration & Sustainable Use
This interdisciplinary program explores tropical land use management through diverse perspectives in a dynamic online experience. Courses teach core concepts, highlight exciting global case studies, and illustrate practical tools to understand and manage complex social, ecological and economic aspects of effective conservation and restoration initiatives.
Program benefits include:
- Unparalleled access to a world-class institution
- Connections with environmental professionals around the world
- Dedicated mentors who provide one-on-one support
- Flexible learning schedule
- Practice using planning tools for a real-life project with individualized faculty feedback
- Optional hands-on field experience in the tropics
This program offers environmental professionals the chance to understand the broader context of their day-to-day work while developing concrete outputs for on-the-ground projects.
Interested? Sign up for program updates at: https://tropicalrestorationcertificate.yale.edu/contact-form.
The priority admissions deadline is February 23, 2020 and the final chance to apply is March 20, 2020 (applications are accepted on a rolling basis).
Tropical Forest Landscapes online certificate program
Environment Leadership & Training Initiative
Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
https://tropicalrestorationcertificate.yale.edu | firstname.lastname@example.org