*Deadline for submission has been Extended!
POSTERS: Wed, March 23, 11am-1pm
FLASH TALKS: Thurs, March 24, 10:30am-12pm & 3:30-5pm
To engage all members, we are seeking both traditional poster presentations and flash talks. Researchers, field foresters, and other land managers are encouraged to participate with a poster or flash talk, as sharing your experiences will benefit the entire membership.
Submission Guidelines: The deadline for submission is March 4, 2022.
- An abstract is required for either poster or for a flash talk.
- A brief, descriptive title
- Author’s name(s), affiliations, and locations, with the lead author’s contact information
- Whether the submission is being considered for a poster or flash talk.
- The body of the abstract (not including names, etc.) is limited to 300 words (must be a Word document)
The lead authors of posters and flash talks accepted for presentation will be notified by email by March 7, 2022, and accepted abstracts will be included in the Spring NESAF News Quarterly.
Poster Guidelines: Posters will be in a prominent location and available for viewing throughout the conference, with the Poster Session on March 23rd. NESAF will provide easels and 48 x 48 in foam core board for display.
Flash Talk Guidelines: The flash talk sessions are on March 24, from 10:30a to 12p and 3:30 to 5p. Up to ten presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts. The 10-minute timeframe is strictly enforced with 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
To secure a poster space and submit your flash talk abstract for consideration please contact Tony D’Amato (firstname.lastname@example.org)